Posted October 2021. For info about the 2022 STLP Quick Shot sessions, please visit https://stlp.education.ky.gov/quickshots/
Nobody’s got time for long after school meetings. But there are a lot of questions and info to be shared…and scrolling through the website isn’t always as great as face to face (or screen to screen ) interaction. So, throughout the month of October, I’ll be hosting a series of short, 20-minute, info sessions with time for Q&A. Topics will be focused on giving you quick updates on some of the most asked about aspects of STLP…with a little time left over to answer your burning questions. Some sessions are repeat sessions (since fall break may conflict with some Quick Shots dates).
Quick Shots will be held via Google Meet. Invites to the Meets will be sent out the morning of each quick shot to schools who have completed the Get Recognized form. (Are you catching that I’d really, really like you to complete the Get Recognized form, yet?).
Quick Shots are not required, and some are targeted specifically to new STLP Coaches, but everyone is welcome to join. Repeat sessions are not recordings and will be live:
- 10/5/21, 4:30 pm EST – Jump Start STLP: For New STLP Coaches
- 10/7/21, 4:30 pm EST – Exploring the Project Toolkit: What to Know About Level 1 & Regionals
- 10/12/21, 4:30 pm EST – Jump Start STLP: For New STLP Coaches (repeat of 10/5 Quick Shot)
- 10/19/21, 4:30 pm EST – How to Level Up Your STLP – Using the Badges to Engage Your School
- 10/21/21, 4:30 pm EST – Exploring the Project Toolkit: What to Know About Level 1 & Regionals (repeat of 10/7 Quick Shot)
- 10/26/21, 4:30 pm EST – Dive Into DPOJ: What are these new categories?
- 10/28/21, 4:30 pm EST – STLP Registrations: Tips and Tricks Before the Deadlines